Control of clinker temperature in grate cooler
Date：2019-07-19 14:38 Source：未知Views:
1. Grate plate temperature is too high
The reasons for the high temperature of grate plate are generally as follows:
(1) the amount of cooling air is insufficient to fully cool the clinker;Or because the grate bed speed is fast, the clinker cannot be cooled in time.
(2) the clinker rate value was not suitable and SM was high;Or the clinker burning state is bad, granulation too fine leakage quantity is large;Serious accumulations will lift the grate bed.
(3) due to the collapse of the kiln skin, or improper operation caused by the grate bed material, cooling wind blowing.
The corresponding operation measures are:
(1) increase cooling air volume, adjust grate velocity according to clinker output, and control appropriate layer thickness.
(2) control the SM value of clinker in the appropriate range, increase the calcination temperature and maintain the appropriate clinker granularity.At the same time, the discharge interval time of arc valve is adjusted according to the collecting condition of grate chamber.
(3) rapidly improve grate velocity, restore normal layer thickness, strengthen operation control, and enhance the responsibility of central control personnel.
2. Control of clinker temperature in grate cooler
The high temperature of grate cooler affects its performance of conveying, storage, grinding and cement.According to the data provided by each grate cooler manufacturer, the temperature is basically 65℃+ environmental temperature.However, in practical applications, it is common to see the temperature above 200℃.The main factors affecting the temperature are cooling air volume, grate velocity, material composition and calcining control.
Reasons and treatment measures for high discharge temperature of grate cooler:
(1) insufficient cooling air volume.At this time, the cooling air volume needs to be increased. Sometimes the air volume is still insufficient after the fan air door is opened wide. The fan air door can be checked according to the current value of the fan, and the pressure of the grate downwind system can be used to determine whether the grate bed clinker layer is too thick, which causes the cold air cannot be blown through.Sometimes, due to the influence of air leakage in the system, or the wear of the exhaust fan blades of the kiln head, the air pumping capacity of the system is insufficient. In order to ensure the reasonable negative pressure value of the kiln head, the amount of cooling air is artificially reduced, which is also one of the reasons for the high discharge temperature.
(2) the grate speed control is too fast, causing the clinker to cool and move back.Measures are taken to reduce the grate velocity and increase the thickness of clinker layer on the grate bed to a reasonable value.
(3) high liquid phase content of materials, high calcining temperature in kiln, coarse clinker granulation.At this time, the calcining temperature should be controlled according to the material composition, so as to ensure the stable calcining condition, improve the granulation condition, and ensure the fine and even granulation of clinker.
3. Control of exhaust gas temperature of grate cooler
The control of exhaust gas temperature of grate cooler is as low as possible under the premise of ensuring the normal operation of kiln dust collector.The cause of the high temperature is mainly: the furnace run raw materials, strong liquidity, no grain and grate cooling air heat quickly, make Yu Fengfeng temperature rise rapidly, incoming material is not stable, or the stove burning, tiny grain, powder material, the material can not get effective cooling inside the cooling machine, result in waste gas from grate cooler temperature on the high side.In this case, the air volume in one room and two rooms should be greatly reduced, and the grate bed should be stopped to prevent the inciting of clinker powder from interfering with the flame in the kiln and prevent the fast flow of raw materials.At the same time, the control of calcining should be strengthened, and the fire-watching operation should be strengthened to prevent incomplete combustion of pulverized coal caused by reduced air volume.