You want to know the cost of cement waste disposal
Date：2019-08-29 15:26 Source：cementepcViews:
In order to comprehensively analyze the emission reduction potential and emission reduction cost of various major cement kilns' collaborative solid waste disposal technologies, the marginal emission reduction cost curve (MAC) method was adopted to evaluate and analyze relevant technologies by taking 5 000 t/d cement clinker production line as the benchmark.
1. Marginal emission reduction cost curve
Marginal emission reduction cost curve (MAC), from the perspective of technology development trend, focuses on considering the technology emission reduction potential and emission reduction cost relative to the benchmark scenario, and conducts technical evaluation and analysis by ranking the annual emission reduction cost of the target.The main advantage is low data requirements, easy to operate.The main analysis steps include:
(1) emission reduction potential and cost of collection technology.
(2) analysis of cooperative control effect.In the two-dimensional coordinate system, the horizontal axis reflects the NOx emission reduction effect of technical measures, while the vertical axis reflects the CO2 emission reduction effect of technical measures. The spatial position of the technical measures in the coordinate system can intuitively reflect the emission reduction effect and its disposal status.
(3) cost-effectiveness evaluation.Emission reduction cost per unit of pollutant is a comprehensive consideration of the emission reduction effect and cost of emission reduction measures, reflecting the cost that must be paid by the pollutant per unit of emission reduction.
(4) draw the marginal emission reduction cost curve by ranking the technologies from low to high in terms of long-term marginal cost
(5) according to the emission reduction target, draw a straight line through the horizontal coordinate (its value is the target emission reduction), and the left side of the line is the proposed screening technology combination.
2 analysis of cooperative control effect
Based on the market transaction price, the weight of each pollutant is determined. When the price of pollutant changes, its weight will change correspondingly, which then affects the value of collaborative emission reduction equivalent APeq of air pollutants, the cost of emission reduction per unit of pollutant by technical emission reduction measures and the ranking result of priority.Before the 12th five-year plan, NOx was not a total control index, and there were no trading cases of emission rights. According to the standard management method of emission fee collection, the trading price of NOx was 5,000 yuan /t.In 2008, the average price of CDM projects in China's market was about 10~12 euros /tCO2. This paper temporarily adopted 100 yuan /t as the price parameter of CO2.To investigate the influence of price, sensitivity analysis is conducted :(N and C are NOx and CO2 emission reduction potential or emission reduction scenario, respectively).
3. Cost-effectiveness evaluation
The emission reduction cost results of the technical emission reduction measures for the cooperative disposal of solid waste by major cement kilns are shown in table 5.Among the three technologies, the cost of emission reduction of the cement kiln co-treatment of municipal solid waste (RDF) and the cement kiln co-treatment of municipal solid waste (combined gasifier) are negative, which has certain economic benefits.The cost of reducing emission of municipal sewage sludge (drying) in the collaborative treatment of cement kilns is positive.
4. Analysis of air pollution and greenhouse gas emission reduction path in cement industry
When applied to emission reduction planning, the appropriate emission reduction path can be selected according to "total emission reduction target", "marginal emission reduction cost" and other target constraints.From the perspective of CO2 emission reduction, NOx emission reduction and coordinated emission reduction equivalent, the most potential emission reduction technology is the collaborative treatment of municipal sewage sludge (drying) technology of cement kiln, which has a good application prospect.From the perspective of CO2 emission reduction cost and synergetic emission reduction equivalent cost, cement kiln synergetic disposal of municipal solid waste (RDF) technology has a good investment prospect.From the point of view of NOx emission reduction cost, cement kiln collaborative disposal of municipal solid waste (combined gasifier) technology has a good investment prospect.From these three aspects, the investment cost of treating municipal sewage sludge with cement kiln system is slightly higher.
If you have any more questions about cement plants, please contact us. We will reply to you as soon as possible.