What is the price of 400*600 jaw crusher
Date：2019-09-05 14:31 Source：cementepcViews:
Jaw crushers are also called jaw crushers, boulder crushers, etc.The equipment has the characteristics of large crushing ratio, high yield, uniform product granularity, simple structure, reliable operation, convenient maintenance and economical operation cost.
Jaw crusher is suitable for mining, metallurgy, building materials, road, railway, water conservancy and chemical industries, such as iron ore, basalt, granite, limestone, quartz, cement clinker, bauxite, etc.
1. Matters needing attention in the production of jaw crusher
(1) check carefully whether the bearing is well lubricated and whether there is sufficient grease at the bracket connection in the bearing.
(2) all fasteners should be carefully checked for complete fastening.
(3) whether the protective device is good or not, if any unsafe phenomenon is found, it shall be eliminated immediately.
(4) check whether there is any ore or other sundries in the broken jaw cavity, if there is any, it should be eliminated immediately.
2.E-400 600 jaw crusher
If you are interested in PE-400*600 jaw crusher or want to know more PE-400*600 jaw crusher related information such as: price, model, pictures, welcome to contact us
This series crusher is mainly used for coarse and medium crushing of various ore materials with compressive strength not exceeding 320 mpa.With a large crushing ratio.Product particle size uniformity, simple structure, reliable work, easy maintenance, low operating costs.Widely used in mining, smelting, building materials, roads, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries.
The shell material of jaw crusher is ZG45#, and the material of moving and fixed jaw plate is ZG13Mn.
Jaw crushers are generally divided into double pendulum and simple pendulum, jaw is mainly used for coarse, medium crushing.In recent years, double pendulum jaw crushers and micro-carbon chromium iron crushers with high strength and hardness are used for fine crushing.
For more information about cement production line, please consult our customer service or leave a message. We will reply to you as soon as possible.