The type of ball mill you want is here
Date：2019-09-02 14:34 Source：cementepcViews:
As a common grinding equipment, ball mill is widely used in electric power, chemical industry, mining, cement and other processing departments.At present, the popular types of ball mills in the market, diverse functions, prices are different, so enterprises in the face of dazzling choice of ball mills, often have no choice.
1. Classification by cylinder shape (ratio of length to diameter)
(1) short cylinder ball mill: the length L of the cylinder is less than 2 times of the diameter D of the cylinder. That is to say, the ball mill with L≤2D is short cylinder ball mill, which is usually a single-bin structure and mainly used for coarse grinding or first-stage grinding. Its operation efficiency is high, and 2-3 ball mills can be used in series at the same time.
(2) medium and long ball mill: medium and long ball mill is used when cylinder length L=3D.
(3) long ball mill: it is a long ball mill when the length of barrel is ≥4D.It is generally divided into 2-4 warehouses.
2. According to the shape of grinding medium loaded by the mill
(1) the grinding medium loaded into the steel ball mill is mainly steel section or ball. Such mill has large grinding intensity, light structure and stable rotation speed.
(2) the rod mill is mainly used for the grinding of steel rod medium, the diameter of steel rod is mostly between 50-100mm, and the grinding time is long.The bin number of rod mill is generally two to four different, and each bin into the grinding medium there are certain differences.To ensure the final effect of the grinding, workers will place cylindrical steel rods in the first bin and steel balls or sections in several other bins.(3) the grinding medium in the gravel mill mainly includes pebbles, gravel, sand and porcelain balls.Gravel mill adopts porcelain material or granite as lining board, which is widely used in the production field of colored cement, white cement and ceramics.
3. Classification according to unloading method
(1) tail unloading mill: tail unloading mill takes its head and tail as the entrance and exit of its abrasive respectively.When the mill is working, the workers feed the abrasive material from the entrance end and unload it from the other end.
(2) medium unloading mill: the inlet of the medium unloading mill is at both ends, and the outlet is in the middle of the mill.Workers usually feed abrasive material from both ends and unload it from the middle of the cylinder.
4. Classification by ore discharge mode
(1) overflow type: ore discharge through hollow shaft.
(2) latticework: ore is discharged through latticework.
(3) peripheral type: ore discharge through the periphery of the cylinder.
5. Classification by transmission mode
(1) center drive ball mill: the drive power end of this type of mill is in the center of the fuselage, and the motor realizes the operation of the ball mill through reducer.During operation, the hollow shaft in the center of the ball mill drives the mill body to rotate under the drive of the power system.
(2) edge drive ball mill: the motor drives the gear on the edge of the cylinder through the reducer to drive the cylinder to move.
6. Classify according to the operation characteristics
(1) wet mill: add water at the same time of feeding, discharge the material into a certain concentration of slurry and discharge, in closed circuit system and hydraulic classification equipment to form closed circuit operation.
(2) dry mill: discharge some with air extraction, mill and wind classification device composed of closed circuit, such as cement mill with self-flow discharge.
For more information about cement production line, please consult our customer service or leave a message. We will reply to you as soon as possible.