Introduction to vertical mill
Date：2019-07-10 17:55 Source：未知Views:
Vertical mill (vertical mill) is an energy-efficient advanced grinding equipment that combines drying, grinding, grading and conveying. The utility model has the advantages of high grinding efficiency, low power consumption, large feeding force, easy adjustment of product fineness, simple process flow, small occupied area, low noise, less dust, simple use and maintenance, low running cost and less wear-resistant material consumption. Etc.
raw materials, clinker, granulated blast furnace slag, iron ore, limestone, coal powder, coke powder, coal gangue, fly ash, volcanic ash, gypsum, calcite, pyrophyllite, quartz, clay, sandstone, aluminum bismuth Metal and non-metallic mineral processing industries such as soil, silica fume, and calcined rice husks.
Cement production lines, mineral powder production lines, slag production lines, pulverized coal production lines and other metal or non-metal ore processing industries.
First, outstanding advantages
1. The material is mainly crushed and ground by the weight of the grinding roller and the pressure of the pressing device. During the grinding process, the material is always subjected to the pressure of the grinding roller, and the grinding roller and the grinding disc are not purely rolling, and the material is subjected to It is a multi-directional stress, thus improving the grinding capacity and grinding efficiency of the mill.
2. Since the material enters the mill, it is in full contact with the hot gas, and after being ground and suspended in the hot gas, the heat energy can be fully exchanged, and the material is dried while being ground.
3. The grinding pressure of the grinding roller is provided by the hydraulic system, and is transmitted to the grinding roller through the pressing device and the rocker arm device to be applied to the material. By adjusting the pressure of the hydraulic system, the grinding pressure is changed to meet the different grinding requirements. Hard material requirements.
4. In order to avoid the violent vibration caused by the direct contact between the grinding roller and the grinding disc during the working of the mill, there should be a certain gap between the grinding roller and the grinding disc. Therefore, the limit device for controlling the gap size is designed, and the thickness of the material under the grinding roller can be known at any time through the limiting device, thereby ensuring the operation of the mill under safe and economical working conditions.
5. The roller sleeve and the disc liner are made of high-hardness alloy wear-resistant material with low wear and long service life.
6. The grinding roller can be turned out of the machine by the action of the auxiliary cylinder, and it is very convenient to replace and repair.
7. There are devices on the periphery of the grinding disc to prevent the disc seat from being worn, adjust the wind speed at the wind ring and the material thickness on the disc, which can ensure the production capacity of the vertical mill and its economic operation.
8. The separator consists of the inverter motor, the speed reduction mechanism, the rotor, and the casing. The motor drives the separator rotor to rotate through the speed reduction mechanism, and obtains products of different fineness by adjusting the motor speed.
9. The main reducer is supplied with oil from the thin oil station to generate a circulating lubrication system to ensure the normal operation of the main reducer.
Second, the working principle
The material falls through the blanking pipe to the center of the grinding disc, and the grinding disc rotating at a constant speed uniformly disperses and flattens the raw material outward by means of the centrifugal force, so that a material bed of a certain thickness is formed, and the material is simultaneously subjected to a plurality of grinding rollers on the grinding disc. Rolled and crushed. Under the continuous driving of the centrifugal force, the material continuously moves to the outer edge of the grinding disc. When the material leaving the grinding disc encounters the hot gas entering the grinding through the air ring and rises accordingly, the middle casing of the mill enters the separator, in the process The medium material is fully exchanged with the hot gas, and the water is quickly evaporated. The classifier controls the particle size of the finished product of the roller mill outlet. The particles larger than the specified size are separated and fall back to the grinding disc. The material that meets the fineness requirements enters the dust collector through the classifier, and the collected product is sent to the finished product bin.
Third, the structural composition
Vertical mill (vertical mill) consists of grinding disc, grinding roller, powder separator, pressurizing device, monitoring device, transmission device, water spray system, coarse powder external circulation system, etc.
1. Grinding disc: including guiding ring, wind ring, retaining ring, lining plate, disc body, scraping plate and lifting device.
2. Grinding roller: The roller sleeve is a wearable part, which requires sufficient toughness and good wear resistance.
3, the classifier, can be divided into three categories of static, dynamic and efficient combined classifier
4. Pressing device: hydraulic device, energy storage device.
5. Monitoring device: rocker monitoring and vibration monitoring.
6, transmission: motor, reducer.
7, water spray system: reduce the temperature, stabilize the layer.
8, coarse powder external circulation system: hoist.
Fourth, some model technical parameters