Cone crusher application range and routine maintenance
Date：2019-07-29 16:24 Source：未知Views:
Cone crusher is one of the most commonly used crusher equipment in mining equipment. Because it has the characteristics of large output and low energy consumption, it has become the key type of crusher industry at present.
1. Scope of application of cone crusher
(1) it can be used in crushing production line and sand production line. The hammer body and the material collide and break the material through high-speed rotation. It has the features of simple structure, large crushing ratio and high production efficiency.
(2) used for crushing all kinds of hard and weak abrasiveness materials, the compressive strength of the materials is not more than 100MPa, the moisture content is less than 15%, the crushed materials are coal, salt, gypsum, brick, limestone, etc.
(3) used to break the structure of fiber, strong elasticity and toughness of broken wood, paper or broken asbestos cement waste products to recover asbestos fiber.
2. Routine maintenance of cone crusher
(1) pay attention to adjusting discharge clearance frequently
With the accumulation of crushing time, the wear of the broken lining plate will increase, the broken product granularity will change, the broken power consumption will increase, so often adjust the discharge gap, should keep it in the appropriate range, the crusher is always in a good crushing effect.
(2) enhance lubrication work
The lubrication of the cone crusher is mainly to prevent the wear of the key moving pairs such as the moving cone, its support base, main shaft and its sleeve.To choose the right lubricating oil, ensure the right oil pressure and oil supply;Regularly and quantitatively add lubricant to prevent water and dust from contaminating lubrication parts;Lubricant use a certain period of time or after the deterioration of timely replacement.
(3) hydraulic cone crusher should ensure the reliability of hydraulic components
As the hydraulic components are precision components, it should be guaranteed that they are not polluted by water and dust to prevent the leakage of hydraulic oil.