Causes and prevention of tube mill heat
Date：2019-06-28 16:56 Source：未知Views:
First, the cause of fever
1. Poor lubrication causes the tile to heat up. Poor lubrication includes poor oil quality, insufficient oil, more impurities, and lower viscosity. When the viscosity of the oil is insufficient, the oil film strength will be low or the oil film will not form, and the tile and the shaft will directly contact, which will increase the frictional force and increase the heat generation, thereby causing the large tile to heat up; when the oil quantity is insufficient, the shaft and the tile are Friction heat can not be discharged in time, resulting in high oil temperature and low viscosity, causing tile heating: Third, when there are more impurities in the oil, impurities will cause wear or strain on the shaft and tile, destroying the oil film, causing poor contact, and grinding the metal scraps. Will precipitate in the mouth, affect the formation of the oil wedge, affect the introduction of lubricating oil, destroy the oil film, cause the tile heat: When the amount of lubricating oil is insufficient, one is not easy to form fluid lubrication, and the other is to weaken the ability to take away heat, causing the tile Wait.
2. The temperature of the cooling water is too high or the amount of cooling water is insufficient, causing the tile to heat up. When the water temperature is high, the oil is not cooled very well first, the strength of the oil film is reduced, causing the tile to heat up; when the water temperature is high, the heat in the tile cannot be replaced in time, causing the tile to heat up; the water is insufficient, the pressure is low, and the heat cannot be caused. Discharge in time, also causing heat. In short, the heat can not be discharged in time, resulting in a decrease in the strength of the oil film, which will increase the temperature of the tile.
3. The grinding temperature is too high. The impact and friction of the grinding body and the lining plate and the material generate a lot of heat, part of which is taken out through the material, and part of which is dissipated through the cylinder. The hollow shaft is used as part of the mill to dissipate part of the heat through the lubricating oil. If it is too high, the oil temperature will be too high. At this time, the strength of the oil film will decrease, and the tile will heat up. Because the part of the cylinder is heated in both directions, the temperature of the tile is higher, and most tiles are burned here. This is the reason. Secondly, at the position of the hollow shaft, the heat insulating material is installed between the discharging device and the hollow shaft, and the damage of the heat insulating layer causes more heat to be transmitted to the tile, causing the tile to generate heat.
4. Poor contact between the tile and the hollow shaft causes the tile to heat up. There are several cases of poor contact. First, the contact between the tile and the hollow shaft does not meet the specification requirements. Second, the spherical tile is not flexible. For example, the limit of the spherical tile is excessive, and the resistance of the spherical tile to the base is too large, which limits the spherical tile to be hollow. The rotation of the shaft causes excessive force on the inner side of the grinding body, which is also the main factor that causes the tile to be prone to heat near the end of the cylinder, and so on.
5. Other aspects of the tile fever. If the angle of the wrap is too large or too small, when it is too large, it is not conducive to the entry of lubricating oil; between the shaft and the tile, when it is too small, the friction is large, and the oil film is easily destroyed, causing the heat of the tile. There are also improper mouth, the gap is too small, the mouth of the tile is blocked by the mud, etc., will promote the heat.
Second, the prevention measures of watt fever
1. Guarantee oil quality. It is necessary to ensure that the impurities of the lubricating oil do not exceed the standard and the viscosity is appropriate. When the standard is exceeded, the lubricating oil must be filtered or replaced to meet the requirements for use. At the same time, it is recommended to ensure that the oil supply temperature is less than 45 °C. If 220 lubricating oil is used, the oil return temperature should be less than 55 °C. If 320 lubricating oil is used, the oil return temperature should be less than 65 °C, even if the temperature is high, Easy to burn tiles.
2. Ensure that the cooling waterway is unblocked. Regularly descale the spherical tile and cooler to ensure the water volume. It is recommended that the cooling water supply temperature be less than 30 °C.
3. Ensure that the insulation between the hollow shaft and the discharge device is intact, and check according to the cycle to ensure the heat insulation effect and avoid overheating of the hollow shaft.
4. By reducing the temperature of the clinker, improving the efficiency of the mill, strengthening the ventilation, reducing the cyclic load and other measures, reducing the temperature inside the mill and reducing the temperature of the cylinder.
5. Regularly or regularly clean the silo sludge so that the lubricant can be smoothly introduced.
6. During the repair process of the tile, the JCJ-90 standard must be used for scraping to ensure the gap of the tile, ensure the wrap angle of the tile, ensure the flexibility of the spherical tile, and ensure that the limit of the tile meets the tile in the tile. The degree of freedom, the tile seat guarantees the contact accuracy of the tile.
7. Ensure sufficient oil to flush and cool.