Common faults and solutions of rod mill
Date：2019-07-02 09:47 Source：未知Views:
1. Main bearing is heating, abnormal sound, motor overload and power failure
1. Poor lubrication;
2. Sediment enters the main bearing;
3. Bearing breakage;
4. Improper installation of main bearing;
5. Excessive or insufficient ore supply.
1. Add grease;
2. Clean the bearing and replace the grease;
3. Replace the bearing to adjust the ore feed.
2. The rod mill has vibration phenomenon
1. Poor mesh or excessive wear of gears;
2. Anchor screw or bearing screw is loose;
3. Large gear connection bolt or split-bolt loosens;
4. Excessive wear of transmission bearing.
1. Adjust gear clearance;
2. Tighten the loose bolt;
3. Replace the transmission bearing.
3. The rod mill occasionally produces strong vibration and crashing sound
1. Foreign matter is mixed between large and small gears;
2. Loose pinion;
3. Gear damage;
4. Loose bearings or screws fixed to the foundation.
1. Eliminate foreign bodies;
2. Change gears;
3. Tighten the bolts.
4.There is a loud crash in the mill
1. Too little feed;
2. The lining plate falls off;
3. Too many steel rods;
4. The disorderly stick.
1. Increase the feed quantity;
2. Emergency stop and fix the lining plate;
3. Adjust steel bar quantity;
4. Emergency stop and adjust.