Application of Three-leaf Roots Blower in Cement Plant
Date：2019-06-17 14:19 Source：未知Views:
一、The principle of Roots Blower
Roots blower is a volume fan, the air volume is proportional to the number of revolutions, and the Roots blower is a 3 impeller type, which has the characteristics of strong generality, convenient maintenance, long service life and good energy saving effect. Three times of suction and exhaust are carried out by two impellers every time the impeller rotates. Compared with the two-blade impeller, the gas pulsation is less, the load change is small, the mechanical strength is high, the noise is low, and the vibration is smaller. There are two three-blade impeller on two parallel shafts, and there is always an appropriate small gap between the wheel and the inner hole surface of the elliptical chassis and each impeller. Because the impeller rotates in the opposite direction and uniform speed, the box and impeller are surrounded by a certain amount of space. The gas is delivered from one side to the side of the discharge. The impeller is always kept in the correct phase by the synchronous gear, and the mutual contact phenomenon does not occur; therefore, the internal lubrication is not required, the structure is simple, the operation is stable, and the performance is stable。
二、 Matters for attention
Although the principle of Roots blower, simple structure, stable performance, easy to manage and maintain. However, the safe operation and service life of the blower ultimately depends on the normal use and standard maintenance of the equipment. It is necessary to strengthen the three-level inspection and inspection system of the equipment, detect anomalies or hidden faults and deal with it in time to ensure the safe, reliable and stable operation of the fan.
The main results are as follows:(1) the Roots blower must start under no load, the air intake of the fan and the exhaust valve must be opened before starting, and the valve can be adjusted step by step after starting normally, so that the air volume can reach the required value and is not allowed to be adjusted to the rated air volume at one time.
(2) Roots blower should not stop suddenly under the condition of full load operation, but must gradually reduce the air volume before stopping, so as not to damage the fan.
(3) in the normal operation process, the post personnel should inspect regularly each shift, with emphasis on whether the bolts in each part are loose, whether there is oil leakage in the lubricating part, whether the bearing temperature at both ends and the temperature of the fan shell are normal, and so on, so as to make a good record of each inspection.
(4) check the lubrication and cooling system of Roots blower regularly, pay attention to the quality of lubricating oil, and listen carefully to whether there is noise in the operation of blower in order to judge the operation of rotor shaft and impeller.
(5) the overload or abnormal operation of Roots blower is gradually reflected, there is a quantitative process, we should pay attention to the air intake, exhaust pressure, bearing temperature rise and the running load current of fan motor at any time. If the above parameters fluctuate, it is necessary to carry out a comprehensive diagnosis and inspection of the fan, and deal with it in time to avoid the further expansion of the fault.
(6) the blower is repaired regularly every year, and the clearance between impeller and impeller, impeller and shell, impeller and wall board is adjusted in time. If the clearance exceeds the allowable range, it should be adjusted by experienced maintenance personnel.
(7) the maintenance of Roots blower should be specially responsible. All kinds of special tools should be prepared before removing the shell and shaft. In the process of disassembly, each mechanical size and clearance size should be carefully measured and recorded, preferably marked on the parts, in order to ensure that the assembly size meets the technical requirements of the factory after maintenance, and to ensure that the technical performance of the fan remains in an effective state.