Advanced case Analysis of Polymer Composite Technology for cement Industry
Date：2019-07-04 11:14 Source：未知Views:
First, introduction to wear repair of cement roller press
(1) The reasons for wear caused by the bearing position of the press are various, and the following points are classified as a whole:
1. There are some quality problems in the bearing itself.
2. Caused by overload or increased load.
3. The vibration is too violent when working, causing bearing damage.
4. Improper installation.
5. The deviation of roll gap at both ends is large, and it runs for a long time.
6. Poor cooling of bearings leads to high temperature damage.
7. Bearing seal failure, poor lubrication, resulting in bearing damage.
8. Oil quality problems, resulting in bearing damage.
The bearing position of the roller compressor is caused by the loosening of the bearing caused by the untimely fastening bolt. The traditional repair technology is generally thermal spraying or cold welding treatment of wear position, but because of the large volume of roller press and reducer, the time and cost of disassembly is large, and the transportation cost is high, which seriously affects the continuous production of enterprises.
(II) repair steps
1. The wear is confirmed by Radian template ruler and plug ruler, which is about 2.5 mm on one side.
2. On the surface of the bearing position, the height of the solder joint per 20mm spot is about 3mm, with a total of 12 (the front and rear positions are the end of the solder joint).
3. Use Radian template ruler and plate file to grind solder joint to standard size.
4. Air test bearing, pre-tightening 13.5mm, further grinding higher solder joint to standard size, control coaxiality and verticality.
5. Roast oil on the bearing surface until there is no spark.
6. Use the polishing machine to polish the oxide layer in the wear position of the bearing to reveal the metal luster.
7. Clean the bearing position with anhydrous ethanol when the bearing hanger is to be installed.
8. Apply 803 release agent to the inner ring of the bearing, dry and set aside.
9. According to the proportion of 2:1, 5 groups of 2211F polymer composites were reconciled until the color was uniform and no color difference.
10. The material is smeared in the wear position, the material is slightly thicker near the end of the shaft head, and the bearing is installed to the bearing position quickly, and the pretightening amount is 13 mm.
11. After curing the material for 12 hours, remove the bearing.
12. Install the shaft sleeve and bearing inner end cover to the working position.
13. Remove the excess material at the end of the bearing, repair the oil groove, polish the surface of the material with the abrasive belt, make the surface be rough, and clean the surface of the material with absolute ethyl alcohol to make the surface free of dirt.
14. According to the ratio of 2:1 and the 0.5 set of 2211F polymer composite material, the material shall be applied to the bearing position, and the bearing position and the inner side of the oil groove can be reserved with 5 cm of non-spreading material (cone shaft).
15. Install the bearing, and the final pre-tightening amount is 9 mm.
The bearing seat and the outer end cover and other auxiliary equipment shall be installed to be put into operation.
2. Introduction to the Repair and Repair of the Wear and Wear of the Cement
(I) repair steps
1. The worn surface of the hub was treated with oxygen-acetylene flame and the grease infiltrated into the metal was baked until there was no spark.
2. Surface grinding or sandblasting treatment to ensure rough surface, bonding to repair materials;
3. Clean the surface with acetone or anhydrous ethanol to ensure that the surface is clean, dry and rough.
4. Strictly in accordance with the proportion of the special repair materials for vertical mill blending 1 group, harmony until the color is the same, and there is no color difference;
5. Apply the reconciled special repair material for the vertical mill to the worn hub surface,
6. Natural curing for 12 hours;
7. The high point of grinding and smearing;
8. From the new adjustment and 2 groups of special repair materials for vertical grinding, and smear the material on the roller core;
9. Remove sundries and rust from the inner surface of the roller sleeve and wipe it clean with anhydrous ethanol.
10. Install the roller cover and fasten the bolt;
(II) equipment analysis
The matching mode of the grinding roller can not be in effective contact with 100%, and the high-temperature material can be flushed along with the material of the weak fitting part of the edge along with the running of the grinding roller for a long time, and the abrasion of the hub can be caused by long-time washing;
The repair roll is symmetrical for the two main rollers, the roll core and roll sheet through plug measure, wear between unilateral 0.20-0.40mm, through the field roll skin color judgment, the upper part of the roll has rust lower material, thus judging the wear amount concentrated in the lower part, this repair process, first smear the material, using the upper part not worn as the reference, the first time material scraped out, after curing, smear the second time directly assembly;